Make quality part of business as usual
For Expleo clients, quality assurance is no longer an add-on: it’s part of your enterprise portfolio management strategy. When interacting with customers and making changes to services, continuous quality keeps you moving in the right direction, maintaining competitiveness and protecting your brand and reputation. At every stage of the product lifecycle, from conception and development to launch and maintenance, our people are at hand to preserve your highest standards – no matter what the latest shockwave from regulation or new technology brings.
Where do we make a difference?
- Providing quality strategy, direction and governance – Formulation of your quality management strategy and governance model, promoting a risk-based approach.
- Helping structure your organisation for quality – Designing, creating and operating a ‘Quality Competency Centre’ – guaranteeing that quality improvements underpin all your quality assurance and engineering activities.
- Offering ‘Built in Quality’ – Ensuring quality is integral to your culture and a shared responsibility of your high-performing, cross-functional delivery teams.
- Accelerating pace of change – Making quality a key enabler of business agility.
- Helping support the creation and management of quality environments – Supporting data in which to create, maintain and improve your software and IT.
- Offering a holistic approach – Helping support the creation and management of quality environments and supporting data in which to create, maintain and improve your software and IT systems delivery.
- Delivering compliance – Ensuring that you adequately define your quality management processes, standards and methods, and ensure eligibility for compliance and certification (i.e. ISO 9001).
Our clients need to respond to turbulence and opportunities as quickly as possible. Regulatory compliance is always front of mind, most recently around data protection and financial service regulations. We also see many domain specific movements such as Industry 4.0 in manufacturing, connected car in automotive, PSD2 in banking and smart metering in utilities. At the same time, new technology adoption is running at a rapid pace. IoT, Big Data, AI, DevOps, AR have become hot topics amongst our client base. We’re ready to help at every turn, providing the guardrails you need for continuous agility.