What is Return@Expleo?
Return@Expleo is a paid placement of 5 months, with the possibility of a permanent role upon completion of the programme.
At Expleo, we support and believe in meaningful change and the new opportunities that this presents. With this in mind, we are delighted to be partnering with Women Returners Ireland on our first pilot programme to support those returning to work after an extended career break.
Who is this programme aimed at?
The programme is aimed at potential candidates for the Return@Expleo programme. Suitable candidates will have been on an extended career break for 2 years or more. Your career break may have been for childcare, eldercare or other reasons. You may have been working in a part time, small-scale role or indeed participating in unpaid or charitable work. You may have experience in the following areas
- Business Analysis
- Project/Programme Management
- Test Lead/ Management
- Automation Testing
- Performance Testing
- Management Consultancy across Financial Services or Utilities sector
What will the programme entail?
- A supportive return to the workplace with Coaching and HR support provided throughout
- Individual development plan
- An instant support network in the other Returner colleagues you will meet
- An opportunity to work in a diverse and inclusive organisation
- Exciting and meaningful professional opportunities
To find out more please email us at Returners@expleogroup.com.