Paris, 15 December 2020 – Expleo Group the next-gen technology solution partner for innovative companies, has been rated as a leader across multiple strands of the Zinnov Zones annual rating for global technology Service Providers. Expleo Group has been recognised as an Engineering, Research & Development (ER&D) leader, and a leader across the Aero, Auto, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems), Telematics, Enterprise Software, and Industrial verticals.
Zinnov Zones evaluates Technology Providers’ overall scalability and capabilities pertaining to ER&D (Engineering Research & Development), IoT, Media & Technology, Digital Services, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation). The Zinnov Zones assessment on ER&D services for 2020 included participation from around 60 global service providers across 25 verticals and micro-verticals.
While the Zinnov Zones ratings recognise Expleo as a leader in the automotive and aerospace markets, Expleo Group has extended the scope of its offering to include exciting new next-gen tech initiatives, in IOT and AI contributing to the company’s prolonged period of expansion during 2020.
Damien Lasou, Executive Vice President, Expleo Group, said: “This announcement gives expression to the strength and depth of Expleo’s service capabilities at a granular level, as we continue to make significant inroads helping businesses harness technological change to establish a competitive edge. What’s particularly gratifying, is the reach and impact of our solutions, which are making a tangible difference to the lives of people worldwide.
As we continue to drive innovation in technology-intensive sectors like Aerospace and Automotive, we are broadening our portfolio to service other key sectors, providing excellence through the full product life cycle leveraging all of our Digital assets. We are particularly excited at the prospect of advanced cross-fertilisation of ideas and innovations, taking our Auto and Aero expertise and lending that to cross-sectoral initiatives.”
Founded in 2002, Zinnov is a leading global management and strategy consulting firm, with presence in Santa Clara, Houston, Bangalore, Gurgaon, and Paris. Over the past 18 years, Zinnov has successfully consulted with over 250+ Fortune 500 enterprises and technology companies to develop actionable insights that help them create value – across dimensions of both revenue and optimization. With core expertise in Product Engineering, Digital Transformation, Innovation, and Outsourcing Advisory, Zinnov assists clients by:
- Enabling global companies to develop and optimize a global engineering footprint through center setups, and technology and functional accelerators to achieve higher R&D efficiencies, innovation, and productivity;
- Advising global PE firms in asset shortlisting and target evaluation, commercial due diligence, and value creation;
- Growing revenue for companies’ products and services in newer markets through account intelligence, market entry, and market expansion advisory;
- Structuring and implementing Digital Transformation levers enabled by technologies like AI/ML, Cloud, IOT, and RPA;
- Helping global companies outline and drive their open innovation programs, design and operate accelerator programs, and enable collaboration with start-ups across specific use cases and predefined outcomes.
With their team of experienced consultants, subject matter experts, and research professionals, Zinnov serves clients from across multiple industry verticals including Enterprise Software, BFSI, Healthcare, Automotive, Retail, and Telecom in the US, Europe, Japan, and India.
For more information, visit http://zinnov.com.